Feb. 19—The next people have been booked into the Vigo County Jail by space legislation enforcement Friday and Saturday, based mostly on jail information. Prices are beneficial by arresting officers however usually are not closing till the Vigo County prosecutor evaluations the case and recordsdata official prices.
* Mark A. Stedman, 26, 200 block of North Hendricks Road, Terre Haute. Booked 11:39 a.m. Felony trespass.
* Clinton N. Cowan, 40, 2400 block of South Fifth Road, Terre Haute. Booked 12:04 p.m. Out-of-county warrant and working motorcar with out ever acquiring license.
* Lindsey M. Freeman, 32, 100 block of West Trinity Avenue, Clinton. Booked 12:09 p.m. Illegal possession of a syringe (two counts) and residential entry.
* Justine Ok. Johnston, 33, 2500 block of Harrison Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:55 p.m. Dealing in a managed substance leading to loss of life, and dealing in a narcotic drug.
* Samantha S. Plunkett, 36, 1400 block of South 14th Road, Terre Haute. Booked 4:06 p.m. Possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
* Michael A. Smith, 36, 2900 block of Winthrop Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:18 p.m. Failure to look.
* Lesley Furney, 30, 1500 block of Grand Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:16 p.m. Felony mischief and battery with bodily damage.
* Laura Dimond, 30, 2700 block of West Elm, New Goshen. Booked 7:03 p.m. Resisting legislation enforcement, and working motorcar whereas intoxicated.
* Tayler N. Hunt, 23, 500 block of North Pearson Road, Terre Haute. Booked 7:35 p.m. Out-of-county warrant.
* Megan Slater, 38, 1200 block of Sherfick Lane, Rosedale. Booked 8:52 p.m. Failure to look.
* Justin M. Shewmake, 22, 900 block of North twenty third Road, Terre Haute. Booked 2:33 a.m. Felony Recklessness.
* Nathaniel Cooprider, 21, 900 block of North twenty third Road, Terre Haute. Booked 2:46 a.m. Felony recklessness.
* Zachary Ok. Collester, 31, 2700 block of Hulman Road, Terre Haute. Booked 3:42 a.m. Youngster solicitation and resisting legislation enforcement.
* Mohamed Sesay, 53, 2500 block of North 15 1/2 , Terre Haute. Booked 5:37 a.m. Resisting legislation enforcement, battery by physique waste, home battery and battery towards a public security official.
* Jonathon D. Blackwell, 34, 10 block of South Waggoner Road, Sandborn. Booked 5:48 a.m. Escape from lawful detention; possession of marijuana, hash oil, cannabis or salvia; and possession of methamphetamine.
* Andres Broner, 23, 3800 block of Graceland Avenue, Indianapolis. Booked 6:19 a.m. Working a automobile whereas intoxicated (two counts).
Felony prices are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed harmless until and till confirmed responsible.